Monday, October 28, 2013

So many things, so little time, too many places, too little resources.

I'm about to re-embark on this journey where I document my thoughts and experiences. For what reason, I'm not sure. Do I care if there's any grammatical error in my posts. Maybe not. naaah... definitely not.

So here goes the story of Fuzz and his life. Mostly recent stuff but I'm sure I'll be walking down the memory lane once in a while. As cliché as this may sound, it is also very true - Your past makes your present.

 My love, my hatred, my joy and my frustration.
 My excitement, my insouciance, my curiosity and my disinterest.
 My jubilation, my sadness, my gutsiness and my fear.
 My infatuation and my abhorrence.

My life.

 Here's to the things I did, do and will do.
 Here's to the places I was at, am now living in and will be going to.
 Here's to the people I have met, know and will probably forget. Here's to the story of me.

2 comments: