Sunday, November 3, 2013

Random week.

Thor was meh.

As usual hanging out with Arif was enjoyable despite the many spiteful things he said and do to me.

This week started off with heavy emotional weights on my body. My mom. my infatuation with that one guy in the office... and with work as usual. But as the week progressed it felt lighter. Talking bout it with NJ and then Arif and then Neena definitely helped. This infatuation would eventually die and I will go back to being uninterested.

Mom is doing a lot better. She actually looks like she has blood running through her body, finally. She's eating and being the old talkative her again. I'm very glad and definitely hope that she'll fully recover soon.

I spent my entire Sunday playing trivia on my computer. I managed to name 90 capital cities in 20 minutes. There are a total of 197 capitals altogether. I didn't even manage to name half of them. I was struggling in getting the spelling of Ulaanbaatar (the site did not accept Ulan Bator for some reason) and Ouagadougou right. I knew the answer but god the spelling was so odious.  I also played a bunch of other trivia games that reminded me how much random information is available in my head. It also reminded me that the US is annoying because it calls Ferum iron and Plumbum lead. urghhh...

On saturday I watched The English Teacher. Julianne Moore was amazing as usual. I think if all fails, I wanna teach English. I can teach till 3pm, then I can leave school and actually do stuff. I don't want another 8-6 gig if possible.

November is here. Somehow this month I don't have any plan made. Maybe I should just relax since December is gonna be crazy (fun) anyway. Maybe I should brush up on my Japanese... Maybe I should write more. Read more? Video games? Family time? Daydreaming?




No comments:

Post a Comment